Grow your savings and nurture the future of agriculture with our Fixed Deposits. Your investment supports farmers and rural development, all while earning you attractive returns. Secure your finances and be part of positive change. Invest in KALPASAMRUDDHI Fixed Deposits and watch your savings flourish in the agriculture sector.
Why Choose Us for Fixed Deposits?
For Fixed Deposit related queries please contact +918105487763
Who can invest in a Fixed Deposit with us?
How To Apply for Fixed Deposit?
- Apply: Fill out the Fixed Deposit Form and upload your KYC Documents here.
- Choose Pay-out Options: Select your preferred interest returns pay-out frequency: monthly, Yearly, On-maturity, compound interest will be calculated for Fixed Deposits.
- Deposit Funds: Deposit your desired amount into the Company account.
- FD Account Activation: Your FD account will be activated once the funds are successfully deposited.
- Receive Deposit & Share Certificate: After you have made the payment for your fixed deposits, you will receive the deposit certificate and share certificate at your registered address by Registered post.
Yes, you have to become a shareholder of the company to open a fixed deposit. Click Here to Apply
You can use the FD Calculator to calculate interest and maturity amount on the Fixed Deposit as follows:
• Enter the amount of Fixed Deposit
• You can select the Customer Type i.e., Below 60, Senior Citizen, Ex-Military & Physically Challenged.
• Select Tenure for your fixed deposit.
• The applicable interest rate, interest amount, and maturity amount will be displayed.
You can make payments for a fixed deposit by transferring funds to the company’s bank account through NEFT or RTGS.
After a successful payment, the receipt will be sent to your registered address through Registered Post.
There is no premature withdrawal facility available before the tenure’s expiry. However, in the unfortunate event of the depositor’s death, premature withdrawal is possible. In the case of a joint fixed deposit with a survivorship clause, the company will discharge the fixed deposit proceeds prematurely to the survivors upon their request, in the event of the death of one or more joint depositors.